A cab ride to an infamous cemetery takes a sinister turn when the passengers discover they may be the graveyard’s next residents. Fun and games unleash evil beyond imagination when a young couple rolls the dice of a board game from hell. And a treasure hunt turns deadly when a pair of explorers discover what’s really hiding deep in the woods…
Step right up, and prepare to scream with delight! Scare Street’s latest collection of supernatural horror is the main attraction. This diabolical tome is packed with fourteen tales of supernatural terror. It is bursting at the seams, like a tiny car full of carnivorous clowns.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. Don’t mind the severed fingers in your cotton candy or the blood stains on your seat. And whatever you do, don’t pet the snarling beasts.
The show must go on! And once you enter this dazzling circus of nightmares and dark fantasy, the terror never ends.
This volume features the following stories:
1. The Ash Collector by Amanda Cecelia Lang
2. Don't Scream by Renee Miller
3. The Shatter Box by Paul O'Neill
4. Aokigahara by Matthew McKiernan
5. The Steepest Fare by John Cady
6. Foster Parents by Matthew A. Clarke
7. The Treasure in the Woods by Oliver C. Seneca
8. Stingers and Scratches by Matt Bliss
9. The Scent of Decay by Madison Estes
10. Waiting Out the Storm by Mike Schuhler
11. The Thackery Tree by Kristen Reid
12. The Bowels of Hell by Kris Ashton
13. Lester's Locket by Carl Hughes
14. A Hand of Glory by Ron Ripley
Whether it’s to finish college or muster up the courage to talk to the cute girl in his class, Jonathan Barnes wants nothing more than to make something of himself. To be a man and make it on his own. That is, if his constantly questioning and racing mind lets him.
After a sudden, bloodied brawl on campus that leaves over half of White Haven College dead, Jon finds himself thrust into a world turned completely upside down by violence. The news is overwhelmed with reports of rioting across the country, plane crashes, and countless innocent lives lost. They say it is going global.
With no explanation as to the cause of the nationwide catastrophes and a cryptic phone message from his parents, Jon has no choice but to traverse into the horror to find his loved ones. His family may be dead or worse, turned into rage-filled maniacs that pay no mercy to anyone or anything when night falls.
Nothing is certain except for one thing: Jon wants to be inside when the sky goes dark.